Australian Consumer Law (ACL) is as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. The ACL is a single, national law, which applies in the same way nationally and in each State and Territory. It is the principal consumer protection law in Australia.
the Website means the website “puzzlemindfitness.com.au”
We / Us etc means Puzzle Mind Fitness, a Division of The Business Physician Pty Limited ABN 40 105 938 225 and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Parts includes written manuals and instructions where listed as included, and in the case of publications, pages, inserts and covers.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, when you buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. You can find out more about the Australian Consumer Law here.
Any explanation here does not seek or intend to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law.
The key relevant guarantee is that products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
Products must also:
- match descriptions made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising;
- be fit for the purpose we told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to us before purchasing; and
- come with full title and ownership
Relevant Exceptions to Guarantees
- You got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it; or
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
The colours that you see depend on your computer display, so we cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the colours
Please allow 21 to 40 days from the date of the order for delivery. If the item is not delivered within 40 days notify us, using the Contact Form on this website, and advise whether you require a replacement item or a full refund.
Refunds & Returns
You may return items for a full refund where the product does not satisfy the guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are responsible for returning the product if it can be posted or easily returned. We will compensate you for reasonable postage or transportation costs if the product is confirmed to have a problem.
If possible, although not necessary, please return products in the original packaging.
All of the product must be returned including parts and accessories.
Where your claim is for missing parts you are required to notify us, using the Contact Form on this website, with the details of the missing parts within fourteen (14) days of delivery or where the item is a gift, within fourteen (14) days of the date of the occasion giving rise to the gift, for example, Christmas or the date of the recipients birthday. We will then seek to supply the missing parts. If this cannot be done within a reasonable time we will contact you to arrange the return of the product for a replacement or a full refund.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us using the Contact Form on this website
Permitted Excluded Liability
To the extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law:
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss resulting from your use of, or inability to use goods purchased from this Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, in equity or any other legal theory, and whether or not we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damage to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
- Apart from those that cannot be excluded, we exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted to the purchase price of the relevant goods.